Click here for Vendor Application
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2012 North Jersey Columbus Day
Parade and Festival. The event was a huge success last year and we plan for it to
be bigger and better this year.
I have listed a few items you will need to acknowledge:
1. The registration fee of $75.00 is due no later than September 14, 2012.
Checks are made payable to Columbus Day Parade of North Jersey
2. After September 14, 2012the registration fee is $125.00
3. Registration times are between 9:00 am – 11:00 am
4. All vendors must be set up by 11:00 am
5. Placement of each vendor will be at the discretion of the Festival committee
6. Hackensack School Clubs have exclusive rights, vendors are not permitted to
compete against the School clubs
7. Vendors will not be able to leave the area until 5:00 pm unless directed by
Chairperson to leave earlier
8. Food vendors must apply for permits with the Hackensack Health Department
prior to the event
9. Food vendors are responsible to follow all rules and regulations of the
Hackensack Health Department
10. All Vendors must comply with the directives of the Health and Fire Departments
11. Vendors must supply their own equipment such as tables, extensions etc.
12. Electric will be available
13. Non – Drinking water will be available
14. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the Court House Green
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have at 201-
488-5795. I look forward to a successful event with you.
Columbus Day Parade Committee
Columbus Day Parade
of North Jersey, Inc.
65 Central Avenue
Hackensack, NJ 07601